Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][COLOR=blue]Alright, anyone wanna start a musical band war? At least 4 a side, any genre of music you please.[/COLOR] [/FONT] [/SIZE] I'll form the first band, I'm lookin for 2 guitarists, a drummer and some backing singers. [FONT=arial]P.s You don't actually have to have musical talent, it's just a RPG.[/FONT]
Biida Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i] [B][SIZE=4][FONT=courier new][COLOR=blue]Alright, anyone wanna start a musical band war? At least 4 a side, any genre of music you please.[/COLOR] [/FONT] [/SIZE] I'll form the first band, I'm lookin for 2 guitarists, a drummer and some backing singers. [FONT=arial]P.s You don't actually have to have musical talent, it's just a RPG.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] Sure, I'll be your drummer. :D
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [COLOR=orangered]Right on babe, I'll be lead Guitar. Anyone else?[/COLOR] :)
Guest Capt. Stephanos Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Alrighty then, all we need is a singer and a name and we're the first band to sign up :). Prolly gonna be the only band too . . . :([/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now