ARTommy Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 I hadnt made any banners for a while so I botted up paint and this is what I came up with. I did'nt add any text becasue I suck at picking out fonts. so i have a naruto and a sasuke banner and I was wondering which one you guysd like more. I was hopping on using one but i couldnt decide which. c&c wecome too thanks
SaiyanPrincessX Posted February 1, 2004 Posted February 1, 2004 I prefer the second one over the first. The image in the first one is to plain while the second is more mysterious. I dislike how there are directly in the middle though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now