Android 17 Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 *takes off scarf* *rubs wrists* *pops neck* Come and fight! Rules: 1. No kills 2. Technical Knock Out at 60 posts 3. no weapons 4. no one may jump in(one on one) 5. if someone else comes and wants to fight, they must bring another person to fight (two on two) First one to reply will die at my hands! *powers up* COME ON!!!
ChristopherMann Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Alright! you two against me and 17?! lets go punks! *Powers up*
Android 17 Posted October 14, 2001 Author Posted October 14, 2001 *steps back into fighting stance* sure lets go! Challengers first!
Dragonballzman Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Ok then, Forte has agreed to fight, but hes eating right now ;) But anywayz: [COLOR=red]Charges up to SSJ4![/COLOR] Heh heh heh...:devil:
Guest Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Heh....Im undefeated also 17 YOUR MINE!!!!!!!!! [i] Forte powers up to Super Mecha x3 [/i] Forte: Bring It On Newbies!!!!!
Dragonballzman Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [COLOR=red]Runs up to ChristopherMann and punches him in the face, then disappears and reappears behind him then kicks him in the back![/COLOR] Your turn...:smirk:
Android 17 Posted October 14, 2001 Author Posted October 14, 2001 *grins* Wiht a sudden movement, I jump into fighting mode, soaring towards Forte, fist extended towards his head.
ChristopherMann Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 *Embraces the Dark Hadou (The evil ki within him)* I will not be defeated by a screwball with a tail! *Powers up*
Dragonballzman Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 By the way, what do you mean by "Technical Knock Out at 60 posts" ?
ChristopherMann Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 he means after 60 posts, its called a draw
Dragonballzman Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Heh...I bet you didn't know I had evil within me too, did you? [COLOR=darkred]My eyes glow red, my skin turns black and my power level doubles!!![/COLOR] :devil: :devil: :devil:
ChristopherMann Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 *frowns* just great! Damn it! *Jumps at dbzm, whipping his leg around to connect with dbzm's head*
Guest Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [i] Forte whispers something [/i] Forte: Sniper Striker....Sniper Striker [i] Forte dissapears then reappears behind 17 and does Big Bang Chou Kamehameha and it hits at point blank range... Then Forte does flaming kick and finally in the air he does a Final Beam....Forte grabs 17 and hurtles him down to the ground 17 isnt moving....[/i] Forte: LOL that was my easiest move too....All of my beams werent at max power it would of destoryed you too easy....
Android 17 Posted October 14, 2001 Author Posted October 14, 2001 I slowly stand, rubbing my head, "Dang, not bad at all. How about...." I put my hand forward, with other hand I grab the extended hands wrist. Red energy forms around the outsreatched hand, rearing to be let out upon its target "This!!! The energy jumps from his hand, slamming right into forte's chest, throwing him back away from my
Dragonballzman Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [COLOR=red]The kicks sends me flying, but I regain my balence in mid air and charge back towards ChristopherMann, then I fire a Makankosappo (Special Beam Cannon) towards ChristopherMann[/COLOR]
ChristopherMann Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Not expecting such a quick reaction, I was cought off gaurd. I didn't have enough time to move Completely out of the way, the beam seared my right arm as I changed directions in mid-air. Stopping, I Zanzoken behind my opponent, slamming my ki enhanced fist into dbzm's back.
Yoda Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I'll gladly join Forte and DBZman, if you amateurs can find someone to fight me.
ChristopherMann Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I don't know anyone here except 17, so you'll have to find someone fight with us, or find somewhere else to fight. Sorry.
Yoda Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 No problem. btw, the Dark Hado is from Street Fighter Alpha movie isn't it?
ChristopherMann Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 ya it is. I like the movie, except the fact that there was no fight between ryu and akuma. that pissed me off.
Dragonballzman Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [COLOR=red]I fall crashing to the ground, then I fly back up to ChristopherMann and disappear, then I reappear above him and my foot comes down on his face! But after the attack, I have to power down into Evil SSJ3 becuase I used up my SSJ4 power a bit too fast :([/COLOR]
Android 17 Posted October 14, 2001 Author Posted October 14, 2001 My head sweats as I power up, my power multiples many times over, not even at full strength. BRING IT ON!:devil:
Dragonballzman Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Hmmm...Ive seen Street Fighter 2 the animated movie but not a Street Fighter Alpha movie...:(
ChristopherMann Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Enormous pain explodes in my face, throwing my down away from my assalent. As i see the blood flow from my nose and mouth, my rage increases, bring my power up with it. Righting myself, I cross my arms in front of me. My aura darkens till it is as black as a black hole. "Akumaken!!" I yelled, the move engaging as i pronounced its name. Akumaken~means "Dark Technique", multiplies my Dark powers by two. The aura intesified, the energy growing and growing around me, till it nearly reached dbzm. Grinning, my eyes began to glow red. Beams of read energy bolt from my eyes, and towards dbzm.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now