Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My not-so-triumphant return to OB after a concussion! Lmao

Anyway, here are the rules:

First to 7 wins
The rape level is set at 4

For those that don't understand rape, it's not meant to be offensive, it's just the commonly used term. It's when one combatant gets a certain number of votes before the other combatant gets any at all. So if I get 4 before the challenger, it's an automatic win. Just like the 7 goals limit in soccer.

Any program
Any size (mine is 1024x768)
Stocks are allowed (pictures)
No ripping (stealing images, and of course that's a rule, I shouldn't even have to say it)

That's about all. Post your entry first.
Posted
I'll accept Kinetic. If you would be so kind as to give me until tomorrow, I would greatly appreciate it. It's not that I am making something new. I just want to do some touch ups to one of my existing pieces, and I have no time for that now. Mine is also somewhere around 1024x768. I will edit this tomorrow once I get home from school. So I will say no later than 6 o'clock. Is that satisfactory?

Welcome back. So you were gone because you had a concussion!?!? Ouch!

-haze
Posted
Lol, that's fine :) I'll be ready once you are done. I'm looking forward to another battle on OtakuBoards. It's been a [i]long[/i] time since I've battled here. I battle on other forums all of the time, but it's more traditional battling here, since it's basically my origins.
Posted
Sorry about deleting that post before this one. My wallpaper wouldn't load right >__<

So here it is. Now that I look at it, I think that it may be a bit bigger than what I originally said. Don't think it matters much though. Well, here it is. Good luck to you, Kinetic, altough I don't think you will need it. ^__^

-haze
Posted
Wow, I love the background on that. The stock is well placed also :) Good luck to you as well.

---

Well, I attempted to attatch the image, but the file size is too large.

[url]http://images2.deviantart.com/i/2004/06/1/7/Wayward_Flow.png[/url]

That link should work. If not, I'll upload the image to my host.

----------

Lol, I saw that you deleted your post, so I deleted mine :p

Good luck again.

[b]E D I T:[/b] Someone already voted for me before the images were posted, so subtract one vote from my final score :)

[color=teal]I subtracted one for you. ^_^ -Syk3[/color]
Posted
Well Kinetic since no one seems to be voting anymore, should we just say that you won? You have the most votes and all.

But if this post brings it back up to the top, why don't we wait maybe a day or two to see if anyone else cares to vote and declare you the winner?

Sound good?
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
That sounds fine to me. I don't know why people won't vote though -_- It's just the click of a button...well, like 4 clicks if you include the images lol.[/color][/size]
Posted
Well it seems we don't need to wait. Congratulations on your victory Kinetic!! I told you that you would win. ^^ So the final score is 7 to 2. Somehow I thought I would come out better than that. Oh well. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
Not yet :p Someone voted before the images were even posted, so I discluded one vote. I still need one to win lol.
[/color][/size]
Posted
Nuh uh. If you check your post above, Syk said "I subtracted one for you. ^_^ -Syk3." So you do win! :) :) Congrats once more.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...