OtakuBoards

3 Evils

Che

[color=royalblue][size=1]Me and DDG have come up with three different types of 'evil.' It's really funny (and stupid) when you think of it. Here's what we thought of and what falls under the category:

1st evil- Berable, sometimes retarded. Things acomponied with this: Me and DDG

2nd evil- Things or people other people hate. Things acomponied with this: Tony, Mrs. Wolfe, slow computers, and things that hurt you constantly (gadorade bottles, doors, ice, school etc)

3rd evil- Unberable things that nobody must speak of. Things accomponied with this: Officer Cazzo (Pm to have a definition of him), Jeremy, Trash cans, school, teachers, and many other things.

What do you think falls under each catogory?[/color][/size]

First of all, I think you mean "bearable" and "unbearable". Secondly, I'm not really sure what you mean by all of this... Hmm... I think I would set overbearing, arrogant people as the "3rd evil". Terrible snowy days when we don't get off from school would probably be in that category as well. My really goofy friend, Ann, would be under the 1st evil. There are times when you just want to bang your head against the wall a few times after she's said something. lol :laugh: (Duorocks17, I'm sure you know what I mean...) I'm having a hard time finding something that fits in the 2nd category...