Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]This is going to me entry to the banner making competition so I was just seeing what you thought. I dont think that it turned out as well as I had liked it to. It looked alot better in the program while I was editing it. So comments please.[/size]
Posted
[size=1]The first thing that stood out was the text and im sorry but the font is to plain for my taste and the boarder that goes along the line in the middle appears a bit big, but other than that it looks ok. Overall the banner has a bit blur. Nice job though.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...