OtakuBoards

::ish annoyed he doesn't have a scanner::

Xra

Well, ever since my scanner stopped working, I was unable to show my hand drawings online. Since I still haven't went out and gotten one yet, I've been practicing in paint on my computer drawing skills. What I am about to show you, is a very recent picture of Xra as a child.

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/sonic2/Xra.png[/IMG]

Like I said, I am still practicing to make up for my loss, so pardon me if quality isin't my strong point on the computer. But still, Comments & Critizism is always welcome.

[color=firebrick] Uh...Nice childhood much, Xra?

Heh. Well, I hate drawing with my mouse. It's pretty old and it constantly gets stuck. I would like to get a tablet one day as well, because my scanner just broke and I can't fix it. *shrugs* You'll get over the ever-needing stomach for posting your artwork soon enough. *sniffles and gets teary* Nice picture for drawing on the computer, but I really can't dig up an criticism because I know how drawing on Paint sucks...a lot.[/color]

It took about 20 mins. to a half hour to do. None of my paint pictures are so extravagant that they would take longer than that. I'm just quick to do things.

And the question of all time, everyone seems to ask: WTF IS THAT HANGING FROM HIS HAT!?!?OMG!!!1!111 (not saying everyone talks like that)

The gray things dangling from his hat, are just deadly sash attatchments that flow in the wind, but cut deadly marks. :P
~~~
I know he seems to be the same as his, ever advertized, older version. Lets just say that falling from the sky, being picked up off the ground by a stranger at the age of 3, and saving the universe, doesn't give you a fashion sense ;)

[color=red]EDIT:[/color] O yeah, critique as if I were drawing normally. I'm trying to improve on my computer work, just in case. Never fear, I don't fall apart that easily.