Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ok well my other thread kinda went...well...dead. Anyway heres the banner i decided to getnthings rollin with. The banner features Krad from DN Angel. I lightened the image and use a brush to add the border then used a few of the tricks in the layers drop down menu to make the txt readbale. if you have the means to get Adobe Photoshop, i higly recomend to go do so..now! lol okay well heres the banner! tell me what ya think! constructive critism only plz!
Posted
Wow I really like the banner! The colors go really good with it and it all looks really decent! The person in the background could be a little more faded in but it really looks good! i give it a 7/10.
Posted
awesome stuff there. It really looks good. I love the text you used, and the effect you put on the text. The picture is gorgeous. The colors rock. I only have two problems. 1.) it is 3 pixels over teh limit. I was just checking the properties on it and stuff, and it is 450x103. Of course if you don't mean to use it, the size is fine.
And yes, I realize how nerdy/retarded of me it is to point out 3 pixels. I am a nitpicky person. ^^

2.) That grid. I'm all for most of the grid. I just don't like how it comes out really far on the left, and it comes down further on the top right. Well, now that I think about it....the top isn't so bad. I just think that on the left side it was used as a space filler. Maybe if you reduced it to like 2 block lines. I would personally like to see more of the uneven lines you used on the top on the side bar as well.

Anyways, really great job here. I pretty much love the banner throughout. Just 2 minor things. AWESOMENESS!!!!! ^^ now I wait for more...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...