OtakuBoards

:) hi

Guest Akasha

Hey everyone ^_^ Im new around here,

If anyone would be so kind and kinda help me out Id greatly appreciate it ^^; this seems to be alot different from other boards Im usually on. ^_^

I even have my own, but its one of those freebies. lol :D

anywayz, this looks like an awesome place to hang ^^;

Akasha

Hey, welcome to the boards. Firstly, read the rules. Secondly, read them again, just so your sure. Done that? Great, your now an active member who has realized that posts like these are considered spam and is going to be closed. Just remember not to post too much spam and have good post quality and you'll be fine.

And no flaming either.

First thing's first. Akasha, OB no longer allows introduction posts thanks to a long story that would take me a billion years to tell.

At the top of OB is a forum that contains the rules and a posting FAQ. That should explain most of what you want to know. If you have any other issues PM me or post your questions in the "Suggestions and Feedback" forum.

Second thing. CrH, lay off a little. I doubt anyone wants to be chastised on their first post like this.

This is a warning for everyone: If you come across a post you feel is "spam", [i]don't freaking post in it[/i]. Either report it or wait for a mod to come across it and take care of themselves. By posting in it, you're just adding to the problem and pretty much spamming yourself.

It certainly doesn't make any of the mods' jobs any easier. Nor does it make you look any better in their eyes. Just have fun and let us worry about this stuff.