OtakuBoards

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

Kottonknot

Whoo, Bam's in it. Yeah, the Jackass guy. Anyways, I will soon be the proud owner of the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 Beta Version for the PlayStation. Don't ask me how, because I'm not telling you, and no, you cannot have it. I'll pst a "review" when I get it, and spend 3 weeks straight -without sleep- playing it. :)

Anyway, who's looking forward to it? Who was your favourite pro in 1&2?

Mine was Mr. Mullen...heelflip darkslide to casper to 360 flips owned. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]Whoo, Bam's in it. Yeah, the Jackass guy. Anyways, I will soon be the proud owner of the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 Beta Version for the PlayStation. Don't ask me how, because I'm not telling you, and no, you cannot have it. I'll pst a "review" when I get it, and spend 3 weeks straight -without sleep- playing it. :)

Anyway, who's looking forward to it? Who was your favourite pro in 1&2?

Mine was Mr. Mullen...heelflip darkslide to casper to 360 flips owned. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I don't think THPS3 is coming out on PSX...only PS2, Xbox and GameCube.

You've possibly been suckered.[/color][/size]

Sorry guys but Kottonknot is correct. There is a psx in addition to the ps2 version coming out. I can even bet on that. Like Kottonknot showed, there is a preview for teh psx verisonon IGN. How' bout and image from the psx version taken from IGN?
[IMG]http://psxmedia.ign.com/media/previews2/image/th3/th3_20.jpg[/IMG]
THose are no way, no how ps2 graphics. It's not good enuf. So there u have it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VP-Master [/i]
[B]Then why would IGN have a preview for the PSX version then? O and it's not only coming out for PS2, PSX, Gamecube, and Xbox. There will also be a GBA, GBC, and PC versions. There was a press release stating exactly that. [/B][/QUOTE]

hah! your right i saw it in the paper this morning, tony hawk 3 for ps2 and psx. cant argue with that ...unless target,best buy, and circuit city forged a fake pic for ps. LOL

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VP-Master [/i]
[B]Then why would IGN have a preview for the PSX version then? O and it's not only coming out for PS2, PSX, Gamecube, and Xbox. There will also be a GBA, GBC, and PC versions. There was a press release stating exactly that. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, PSX is getting THPS3, but it won't be the same version as what you get on the PlayStation 2 and other next generation consoles.

If you want the [b]true[/b] THPS3, you'd have to buy it on one of those machines. The PlayStation version is watered down significantly[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, PSX is getting THPS3, but it won't be the same version as what you get on the PlayStation 2 and other next generation consoles.

If you want the [b]true[/b] THPS3, you'd have to buy it on one of those machines. The PlayStation version is watered down significantly[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, that's right. The PSX version was developed by Shaba Studios , not Neversoft (the developers of the 1st 2 games) so it probably will be different.

You live in America, I live in the U.K. THPS3 came out on Oct 30th out there and hasn't came out yet over here. I was at school today expecting to come home to THPS3 but no shop has it and they say it's coming out on the 23rd.:flaming: Damn shops!:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku-SSJ4 [/i]
[B]I bet you don't live in the U.K though do ya?
Oh yeah and anybody who has a PSX & a PS2 make sure you buy THPS3 for the PS2 because the PSX version only got 77% & the PS2 version got 99%.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

77% and 99% of what? :wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku-SSJ4 [/i]
[B]:devil: :flaming: Activision & Neversoft SUCK!!!:flaming: :devil:
They are releasing THPS3 on all consoles 2morrow except PS2! Apparently it comes out on the 30th for PS2. [/B][/QUOTE]

What are you talking about???? It came out FIRST on the ps2! And the only other system its been released on so far is Gamecube and i'm not sure about the gameboys.