Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Whoo, Bam's in it. Yeah, the Jackass guy. Anyways, I will soon be the proud owner of the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 Beta Version for the PlayStation. Don't ask me how, because I'm not telling you, and no, you cannot have it. I'll pst a "review" when I get it, and spend 3 weeks straight -without sleep- playing it. :)

Anyway, who's looking forward to it? Who was your favourite pro in 1&2?

Mine was Mr. Mullen...heelflip darkslide to casper to 360 flips owned. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]Whoo, Bam's in it. Yeah, the Jackass guy. Anyways, I will soon be the proud owner of the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 Beta Version for the PlayStation. Don't ask me how, because I'm not telling you, and no, you cannot have it. I'll pst a "review" when I get it, and spend 3 weeks straight -without sleep- playing it. :)

Anyway, who's looking forward to it? Who was your favourite pro in 1&2?

Mine was Mr. Mullen...heelflip darkslide to casper to 360 flips owned. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I don't think THPS3 is coming out on PSX...only PS2, Xbox and GameCube.

You've possibly been suckered.[/color][/size]
Posted
Sorry guys but Kottonknot is correct. There is a psx in addition to the ps2 version coming out. I can even bet on that. Like Kottonknot showed, there is a preview for teh psx verisonon IGN. How' bout and image from the psx version taken from IGN?
[IMG]http://psxmedia.ign.com/media/previews2/image/th3/th3_20.jpg[/IMG]
THose are no way, no how ps2 graphics. It's not good enuf. So there u have it.
Posted
Then why would IGN have a preview for the PSX version then? O and it's not only coming out for PS2, PSX, Gamecube, and Xbox. There will also be a GBA, GBC, and PC versions. There was a press release stating exactly that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VP-Master [/i]
[B]Then why would IGN have a preview for the PSX version then? O and it's not only coming out for PS2, PSX, Gamecube, and Xbox. There will also be a GBA, GBC, and PC versions. There was a press release stating exactly that. [/B][/QUOTE]

hah! your right i saw it in the paper this morning, tony hawk 3 for ps2 and psx. cant argue with that ...unless target,best buy, and circuit city forged a fake pic for ps. LOL
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I read about the PSX version in a magazine
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VP-Master [/i]
[B]Then why would IGN have a preview for the PSX version then? O and it's not only coming out for PS2, PSX, Gamecube, and Xbox. There will also be a GBA, GBC, and PC versions. There was a press release stating exactly that. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, PSX is getting THPS3, but it won't be the same version as what you get on the PlayStation 2 and other next generation consoles.

If you want the [b]true[/b] THPS3, you'd have to buy it on one of those machines. The PlayStation version is watered down significantly[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, PSX is getting THPS3, but it won't be the same version as what you get on the PlayStation 2 and other next generation consoles.

If you want the [b]true[/b] THPS3, you'd have to buy it on one of those machines. The PlayStation version is watered down significantly[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, that's right. The PSX version was developed by Shaba Studios , not Neversoft (the developers of the 1st 2 games) so it probably will be different.
Posted
I can't wait to get THPS3 for my PS2, I heard that it will be coming out on NOV 9 for PSX & PS2.
Oh yeah, have any of you heard of THPS2x for X box?
Check out [url]www.Activision.com[/url] for more details.:D
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
It's out right now...(on PS2 at least). My sister's boyfriend has it
Posted
You live in America, I live in the U.K. THPS3 came out on Oct 30th out there and hasn't came out yet over here. I was at school today expecting to come home to THPS3 but no shop has it and they say it's coming out on the 23rd.:flaming: Damn shops!:flaming:
Posted
Uh, I sorta forgot I posted this. Anywho, I have the game now for PlayStation, and it's pretty good. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's good, especially with the addition of Bam Margera. :)
Posted
I bet you don't live in the U.K though do ya?
Oh yeah and anybody who has a PSX & a PS2 make sure you buy THPS3 for the PS2 because the PSX version only got 77% & the PS2 version got 99%.:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku-SSJ4 [/i]
[B]I bet you don't live in the U.K though do ya?
Oh yeah and anybody who has a PSX & a PS2 make sure you buy THPS3 for the PS2 because the PSX version only got 77% & the PS2 version got 99%.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

77% and 99% of what? :wigout:
Posted
:devil: :flaming: Activision & Neversoft SUCK!!!:flaming: :devil:
They are releasing THPS3 on all consoles 2morrow except PS2! Apparently it comes out on the 30th for PS2.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku-SSJ4 [/i]
[B]:devil: :flaming: Activision & Neversoft SUCK!!!:flaming: :devil:
They are releasing THPS3 on all consoles 2morrow except PS2! Apparently it comes out on the 30th for PS2. [/B][/QUOTE]

What are you talking about???? It came out FIRST on the ps2! And the only other system its been released on so far is Gamecube and i'm not sure about the gameboys.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...