Guest Akasha Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 I use Quite a few Programs :D and I also use quite a few sites. I will post them here to perhaps help you guys out. [url]http://www.geocities.com/un_broken_promises/sigs.htm[/url] -Adobe Photoshop -Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7 & 8 -Bryce 5 -Poser -The small font I use in my sigs is called bitdust two and make it a size 8 in adobe :D [size=5][b]Where do I find and download fonts?[/b][/size] Popular ones to download from [url]http://www.dafont.com[/url] [url]http://www.1001freefonts.com[/url] [url]http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts[/url] [url]http://www.bluesfear.com/v5.php[/url] [url]http://www.fontface.com/[/url] [url]http://www.angryblue.com/[/url] When you download fonts, unzip the file>browse>my computer>windows>fonts it should look like this: C:\WINDOWS\Fonts [size=5][b]Where do I find brushes for Ps7 or Psp7?[/b][/size] [url]http://www.bluesfear.com/v5.php[/url] [url]http://graphicssoft.about.com/library/free/blfree_pspbr.htm[/url] [url]http://www.devianart.com[/url] [url]http://www.angryblue.com/[/url] when installing brushes unzip the file>browse>program files>jasc software>paint shop pro 7>brushes so it should look like this: C:\Program Files\Jasc Software Inc\Paint Shop Pro 7\Brushes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now