Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which ANIME character would make you weak in the knees?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Shinji and Kawou from Eva because their both really cute. I also really like Akito from Nadesico but i'm not sure why. I'd have a lot of compition for him tho! lol
Posted
I commend those of you who have attempted to explain why you find certain anime characters attractive, but the majority of the posts here are simply unacceptable. If you'd like this thread to stay unlocked, then please, [i]please[/i] elaborate upon your choices. And while you're at it, try to use proper grammar and spelling.

Moving on. Alex Row (from Last Exile) may be stereotypically tall, dark and mysterious, but that doesn't stop me from swooning whenever he comes onscreen. Both his Japanese and English seiyuus are fantastic actors, and I could listen to their voices for hours on end. Even when I first watched Last Exile's opening sequence, I found myself thinking, "Man, that guy looks ridiculously cool." Alex is calm, intelligent, gorgeous, and--when he needs to be--extremely dangerous. What more could a girl want?

~Dagger~
Posted
[COLOR=DarKGreen]Mine is and probably always will be Spike from Cowboy Bebop. I just think he was created really well. He doesn' really look like the average male anime character because he has an afro.( at least it looks like one) Then his personality is also different. I guess I just like him because he's altogether...different. :D [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkblue]Well, I have to say, definetly [b]Mizuho[/b] from [b]Please! Teacher[/b]. She would be the perfect real girl. Another one close to her would be [b]Mai[/b], from [b]Hand Maid May[/b]. Even though she is a robot, but she is so cute makes waaaayyy week on my knees.

And of course, newly added, [b]Eclair[/b] from [b]Kiddy Grade[/b]. She is hot, and I like her attitude too.[/color]
Guest SailorMelina
Posted
i would say Sesshoamru....(teehee)
Posted
[quote name='SailorMelina']i would say Sesshoamru....(teehee)[/quote]

Welcome to OtakuBoards. ^_^

Before you do anything else, please read our [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]rules[/URL]. After doing so, you will see that we place a very strong emphasis upon post quality and coherence. Here at OB, intelligence, perceptiveness and general courtesy are valued above all other attributes, including post count and the length of time you've been here.

In other words, your one-line reply is less than adequate. Please don't spam this forum again.

~Dagger~
Posted
I would have to say...um...

Kagome: Inuyasha
Tea: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Dark Magician Girl: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Bulla: DBGT
Bulma: Beginning of Dragonball
Android 18: DBGT
Marron:DBGT
Videl:DBZ

Thats alot of people. But whos idea was this to put this kind of thread?
Posted
Alright, that's the last straw. I apologize to everyone who actually put thought and effort into their posts, but this topic simply isn't attracting enough quality discussion.

Marcus_Beuford, you're not a newbie, and you should definitely know better than to write such a shoddy, spammy reply.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...