Darius_Stomu Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 Okay, this may be one of the lamest things you'll ever hear, but I need major help with DW3 for gbc. I cannot find were I need to place the Dry Vase. I know you're suppose to place it somewhere in the western sea on a shoal but guess what? I CAN'T FIND IT!!! It's irritating to no end so if someone could help me find it, it would be much appreciative.
Semjaza Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 Wow, someone else owns this game. I love it. Anyway... Go to Aliahan and sail around the cape. Once you're a few spaces away from the castle head directly south. You should come across a bunch of rocks in the middle of the ocean. Use the dry vase in front of them and the cave will appear. Hopefully that should help. If not, just post in here. P.S. -- I'm moving this to Square/Enix since it's an Enix game.
otakukev Posted February 13, 2004 Posted February 13, 2004 Yep, that's a good game. If what Semjaza said doesn't work, try heading straight south from the Promontory Cave, west of Aliahan. That should do it.
Darius_Stomu Posted March 29, 2004 Author Posted March 29, 2004 Okay, now I'm having another problem. I can't find the town that is havinig trouble with the Orochi...I even have the walkthru and I can't find the village. Help...
Semjaza Posted March 29, 2004 Posted March 29, 2004 You need to go to Zipangu Shrine. I think it's south east from Dharma Shine. It's not too far of a walk.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now