Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 umm no don't take me i must be newbie why, noooooo noooo i am no longer a newbie *sniff*
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]umm no don't take me i must be newbie why, noooooo noooo i am no longer a newbie *sniff* [/B][/QUOTE] hm, this is dumb, no offence, if you didn't want to be junior member no more, then why you keep posting?
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] hm, this is dumb, no offence, if you didn't want to be junior member no more, then why you keep posting? [/B][/QUOTE] umm becsause i don't wnt to keep re-resistering
Warlock Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] hm, this is dumb, no offence, if you didn't want to be junior member no more, then why you keep posting? [/B][/QUOTE] Maybe he wanted to be a newbie [I]and[/I] have high posts...
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Maybe he wanted to be a newbie [I]and[/I] have high posts... [/B][/QUOTE] correct :D
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] correct :D [/B][/QUOTE] too bad, he can't, he could have the cutsom title "Extreme Newbie"
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] too bad, he can't, he could have the cutsom title "Extreme Newbie" [/B][/QUOTE] that would rock because i am!!! newbies kick ***!!!!!
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] that would rock because i am!!! newbies kick ***!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] I want the title "Extreme Poster"
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] I want the title "Extreme Poster" [/B][/QUOTE] lol extreme newbie and extreme poster whats the difference
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] lol extreme newbie and extreme poster whats the difference [/B][/QUOTE] you would be a newbie and I wouldn't
KAMAKAZI Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Fish, chill out dude its just a rank.I'm sittin here in Business Computer Applications at school and I'm bored outta my mind.I wonder if... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i] [B]Fish, chill out dude its just a rank.I'm sittin here in Business Computer Applications at school and I'm bored outta my mind.I wonder if... [i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE] true but newbies are the best!!!
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i] [B]Fish, chill out dude its just a rank.I'm sittin here in Business Computer Applications at school and I'm bored outta my mind.I wonder if... [i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE] hmm you are at school?????????????:confused:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now