Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Got her/him/it done finally :P. I thought I would try out some greenery and some space... just a mix of things.

BG was completely done by me and my mouse >_<

Colors by me: [url]http://ninja-magus.deviantart.com/[/url]

Line Art Oni: [url]http://opticneuralinterface.deviantart.com/[/url]

[b]If the image doesn't load, go here [url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/5224811/[/url][/b]

[img]http://24.27.71.178/Ninjor/ALIENS.jpg[/img]
Posted
[size=1] Wow, That is awesome. The plantets in the bg give it a true [i]Alien[/i] feel and the green whatever that is... Just looks great. I really dont knw what else to tell you besides wow. By the way I use the same picture of your avatar for my AIM buddy icon.[/size]
Posted
Excellente! I love the wet feel you've given the Alien's terrain - really suits that drooling mouth. To the same effect the juxtaposition of the curved planet face and the head work well too. It looks fantastic - very professional. I adore the textures on the "pipe"-like appendages and the claws. Very good work! Keep it up!
Posted
Thnx guys. And what do you mean you use it as your AIM buddy picture O_O? It's not like it's some random image I found on the internet... lol.

That's a picture of me that I edited in Photoshop O_O.
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]I always have liked your art, it is really cool looking.

This one, as the others, is a marvelous one. The texture of the alien gives it a 'wet' feel, and it reminds me of a cockraoch/machine for some reason. Creative idea with this.
And to mention the background you did was great too.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...