Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1]Well, after seeing Haze's Welcome signs, I was inspired and had recently found a great pic, which is a major plus. So I came up with this, I think I should chnage that part from pink, but the other color I was thinking of makes it too dull. Any color suggestions and or comments and such?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17441[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Hm, it looks great, but I do see your point with the font color.
Maybe try making the faded black part lighter I guess, and make the font black. O.o I have no idea what would work with this. I tried to help. >.<[/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=skyblue][size=1]Now that I think about it I kinda like the pink, no one but me would thing of putting a bright color on a dark banner thing... Well, her is one I had a little fun with, But it didn't take me that long for the simple fact: Lack of effects.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17442[/IMG][/COLOR][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]It looks simple really (how am I supposed to know), but the image is very clear, and I like the background for it.
Though I think the font blends with with the image too much, because when I looked (well it was quickly), I hardly reconized it. Try making it stick out a little more to not blend in as much with the image.[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Ahh, wonderful, just wonderful indeed. I'm really loving that first one, I think it's pretty good with the pink font, but a blue or grey/steely blue would look more in place. I love that image as well and the font fits nicely. I really don't have any complaints.
Onto the next one. This one is nice too, I like the way she is outlined with light blue. Yes, I agree with Wasabi that the font blends too much with the image. It needs to stand out more so people will read it. I barely even noticed it untill I looked closer. ^^;; A very nice job was done on this one as well.
I liked them both a great deal, keep up the great work! ^^[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...