Godelsensei Posted February 20, 2004 Posted February 20, 2004 I updated my...non-existant banner. And my avatar has changed. Still Tsunade, but I think it's cooler. Oh well, there's a long story behind the phrase on the banner, and I know you all hate the blury font but...aside from said attributes, what do you guys think? (I've been quite impressed with other people's banners etc...^^)
Syk3 Posted February 20, 2004 Posted February 20, 2004 [color=#30415d]The banner in your signature? Because it's showing up as a red x for me.[/color]
Chaos Posted February 20, 2004 Posted February 20, 2004 Greg, I do believe the meaning of the red x is that it IS his banner. In which case, it is a somewhat old idea. And the person in your avatar, Godelsensei, should be renamed to "Toomanysundae", but eh. That's just my attempt at a bad joke. The use of noise gives it a bit of a rave look. But I suppose that is the purpose?
Godelsensei Posted February 20, 2004 Author Posted February 20, 2004 [QUOTE=Chaos]Greg, I do believe the meaning of the red x is that it IS his banner. In which case, it is a somewhat old idea. And the person in your avatar, Godelsensei, should be renamed to "Toomanysundae", but eh. That's just my attempt at a bad joke. The use of noise gives it a bit of a rave look. But I suppose that is the purpose?[/QUOTE] [COLOR=Gray][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]Dude. I'm not one. The banner simply is refusing to show. If I posted twice as a reply, it was entirely by accident. I keep screwing up the browser Going ness. Did that make sense? Anyhoo, if you want to see it: [URL=http://www.freewebz.com/godel/boardsbanner.jpg]http://www.freewebz.com/godel/boardsbanner.jpg[/URL] [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Syk3 Posted February 20, 2004 Posted February 20, 2004 [QUOTE=Godelsensei][color=gray][size=2][font=Courier New]Dude. I'm not one. The banner simply is refusing to show. If I posted twice as a reply, it was entirely by accident. I keep screwing up the browser Going ness. Did that make sense? Anyhoo, if you want to see it: [url="http://www.freewebz.com/godel/boardsbanner.jpg"]http://www.freewebz.com/godel/boardsbanner.jpg[/url] [/font][/size][/color][/QUOTE][color=#30415d]That still doesn't work, heh. Even when pasting the URL in the address bar. Why not simply upload it?[/color]
wiccansamurai Posted February 20, 2004 Posted February 20, 2004 Free webz doesn't do that right. Either upload it or use a different web hosting. I always liked [URL=http://myimages.fourvalve.com]http://myimages.fourvalve.com[/URL]. That's what I use anyway.
Godelsensei Posted February 21, 2004 Author Posted February 21, 2004 [quote name='wiccansamurai]Free webz doesn't do that right. Either upload it or use a different web hosting. I always liked [URL=http://myimages.fourvalve.com]http://myimages.fourvalve.com[/URL']. That's what I use anyway.[/quote] [COLOR=Gray][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]Yeah, I will upload it now. I wasn't using my computer when I made that second post, so I didn't have it on my computer. Yeah, freewebz really sucks. *mutter*...why can I not find a decent free server?? T_T[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now