DDG Posted February 20, 2004 Posted February 20, 2004 [font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]I've always noticed that some people have a color effect in their signatures. I've been wondering how this is done.[/color][/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]For example, in Sara's signature, there is a sort of 'color transition' on the words: james has geish fetish.[/color][/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]I'd just like to know how to do this so I can spice up my signature.[/color][/size][/font]
Lady Asphyxia Posted February 20, 2004 Posted February 20, 2004 [font=Verdana][size=1]Faded colours? That is achieved by a colour fader, which you can find [url=http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/fader/][color=red]here[/color][/url]. You enter the colours and it will fade it for you. Remember, though, the sig is limited to 500 characters, so the message will need to be short. And UBB code should be used. ^.~[/size][/font]
DDG Posted February 20, 2004 Author Posted February 20, 2004 [font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Thank you so much. Yes, that is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again for your help.[/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now