Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]Hi...Again. Yeah, I'm back with more of my boring works :rolleyes:
Well as I said in the title I made a Sasuke Banner and avatar.

[IMG]http://skg.250free.com/SasukeBan.jpg[/IMG]
The Banner.I'm thinking I shouldn't have put Hatake on there.
[IMG]http://skg.250free.com/SasukeAva.jpg[/IMG]
The Avatar. And again, I'm thinking I shouldn't have put Hatake on there.

Yeah...That's all. Comments, criticisms, and advice are welcomed.[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Both of those are put together really well, and they look great. But, yeah, the Hatake in there doesn't seem to go with how the image looks. Dunno why. But none the less they look great.[/COLOR] [/SIZE] :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...