Xyandar Posted February 20, 2004 Posted February 20, 2004 First off I made an avatar for this site and another site and had to host it from a site. Its a picture of Bakuryu from Bloody Roar. I know it isnt the best but I personally like it:D
Kanariya Posted February 21, 2004 Posted February 21, 2004 [color=darkslateblue]I think it is a really great avatar though. The image is very clear, and the little glow around 'Xyander' is great also.[/color]
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted February 21, 2004 Posted February 21, 2004 [COLOR=Magenta]Wow! thats really good! You know, you should make a lot more. Plus, try some banners! I bet you wouln't be bad at those ether. But good job.[/COLOR] :)
Xyandar Posted February 21, 2004 Author Posted February 21, 2004 Actually I got that Avatar from this recent banner I made of Bakuryu. I added Xyandar in the Avatar though:P. I also have a few other Bloody Roar Banners that I could make into avatars but I wouldn't have any names to put on unless someone would want one:P. So far I made Bakuryu, Alice, and Uriko. I will be making more to that also. I use 2 programs to make and decorate my Banners. I Make most of my banners on either Photoshop 7 or Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004. Then I send the banner to Photoshop to decorate the text.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now