Megumi Posted February 20, 2004 Posted February 20, 2004 More artwork from yours truly! I think I'll stick to this thread for a while, and just update here. The first is another failed self portrait attempt. It looks nothing like me, except maybe the eyes and hair. The second is of a chinese girl in a National Geographic. She was pressed against a dirty window- why it's a little fuzzy in areas. My scanner cut off some of it, and I cropped off a little because it was shadowed. Constructive criticism and comments are much welcome. Please, just SAY something, so I know people actually bother looking at this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now