Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi! As many of you know, my favorite avi is the one with Kenshin sining (alias Kareoke Kenshin). After uploading it, I now know that it needs a background change.
[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/kareokekenshin/kensing.gif[/IMG]
Basiclly, I need it to fit the current size for OB. Not stretched out, just something to fit. Also, if it's possible, I'd like it so that it'll be a bit bigger than than the one before. Perhaps you could cut off the bottoms (that don't have anything on them) of something.
Thanks!

-Katana

PS: In case your wondering, you need to have an animation shop in order to redo this. See ya!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...