hawke3000 Posted February 20, 2004 Posted February 20, 2004 An FlCl banner with Haruko on it that says "Furi....Curi..." would be very nice. OH!!And my name please!
stun gun Milly Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 Hope you like it ^^. If there's something wrong with it, tell me and I'll fix it!
Sun Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 [SIZE=1]just tell me if you don't like it and i'll fix it[/SIZE]
hawke3000 Posted February 23, 2004 Author Posted February 23, 2004 Oh no....all so good! Thats why I hate it when more than 1 person replies!Anyways...I think i'm gonna go with Stun Gun Milly because she has that cute picture of Haruko in the first manga scene!Thanks for doing this for me,all of you. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now