OtakuBoards

Story, but no Art

Onix

I'm completly changing the focus of this thread, since I'll probably get in trouble for posting a new thread. Anyway, here's my manga idea. And yes, I realize it sounds like Shaman King, but it's not, so bear with me.

Tengoku (Heaven) Tenkazu arrives at a new school, having transferred for personal reasons. However, the reasons are shortly revealed when Tenkazu has to fight of a gang of demons that attack the city. Tenkazu is a Summoner, a decendant of a long line of warriors that fight and seal demons, to prevent them from returning to this world. If a demon is killed, but it isn't sealed by the Summoner, it returns to Jigoku (Hell) to be reincarnated. So Tenkazu reveals his secret life of Summoner and his mission to seal the portal to Hell, conviniently located in this new city, forever. However, there is a darker force behind the seemingly random demon attacks, and the only hope to stop Hell-on-Earth may be in the secret of the Black Bead (demons are sealed within prayer beads). To seal this portal, Tenkazu must seal the remaining 206 types of demons that haven't been sealed, including the most powerful ever to walk the burning plains of Hell!

What do you think? Please, give me feedback.

Well, one way that I can help is I can tell you where to get things you need to become better at drawing. You can easily find a how to draw manga book that has a section on drawing backgrounds! Turst me, I know this for sure. I'm a manga artist and if you need any tips on drawing, you can send me a personal message!