OtakuBoards

Tekken Tag Tournament

Muad'Dib

Who here thinks that this is one of the best fighting games out there? Well, there are probably better ones, but T.T.T. comes very close. Original character designs, smooth graphics, and some kick-a** combos all make it worth-while.

One of the most fun things about it, is un-locking game modes and hidden characters, wich is easier than you may think. Generaly you have to do very well in one of the existing game modes, and fight the next hidden character at some point during the tournament, and you'll have all the characters before ya know it!

Alright, enough of my rambling... time for down-sides... hmmm... ah, of course, cheap moves. Though a skilled fighter can beat anyone, there are a number of characters that you will learn to despise and fear... the cheapest of them all is Eddy. He's pretty much the only character that can beat the opponents a** by pressing random buttons, wich is deadly in the hands of an advanced computer. The second most cheapest would have to be Ganryu. That's right, the sumo wrestler. Coming in third are all the different Gun-Jack models, wich you unlock during game-play.

Despite that one big flaw, I had (make that have) a great time playing Tekken Tag.

Tekken Tag is probably one of the most popular arcade fighting games around! For one thing, the graphics are really great in the beginning movie sequence.The characters also appeal to everyone who wants a varaity in their gameplay. The moves are killer ones, on top of that, you can even unlock the unknown character!This game is by far one of the best on PS2.

I've played every tekken, and ever since the first game, it has evolved falling into Tekken 4. But Tekken tag, was a game that was sort of addicting, and i caught myself playing it daily. I usually see Korean kids playing it daily, at this korean place that i go to, and i take a seat and whoop every single one of them. My favorite characters are Jin and Paul, Kazuya and Hwoarangs alright too. Right now, its not that great of a game towards my opinion even though i did enjoy it while it lasted, but now my favorite fighting game is Soul Calibur 2.

Heh, I love TTT/T4 and am a very well known Tekken player (search for me ;) ) though I prefer TTT's gameplay overall, T4 is my main game

Main reason is the level of play for TTT is too far ahead for me to catch up with anytime soon (though I still play well vs them), whereas with T4 my level of play exceeds the UK's current T4 level of play so it's all good! ^_^

In TTT my main Team is Ogre/True Ogre but I am also very adept at using Mishima's, A.King/Bruce, A.King/Ogre, Lei/Bryan, GunJack/Bryan, Michelle/Julia and some others

I have many TTT/T4 match video's of myself playing many European players if anyone is interested in watching then send me a PM and I'll see what I can do