OtakuBoards

Heat Guy J: A New Alliance!

Maximillion404

[COLOR=Red]Ok, I 've watched this show Heat Guy J a couple times and I LOVE it! I decided to make an RPG about it. I know a lot of you probbly have never watched it, but that's ok. We'll try our best! BTW, I'm going to be adding some twist to make this more interesting! :D

[B][U]The Story:[/U][/B]
There are two new girls in town and they're being hunted down. Daisuke and his partner J are assinged to protect these two. They are also sent to try to convince these two too join the Special Unit. The people hunting these two girl were hired by Clair. Each "assassin" has a special abillity and partner. They work with their partners, but communicate back and forth to other groups. There are also groups of "loners" who are willing to help Daisuke and J protect these two girls. They also have partners that they like working with. How will this all turn out?

[B][U]The Characters;[/U][/B]

[B]Original[/B]
Daisuke Aurora - JoyKaiba
J - JoyKaiba
Clair AKA The Vampire - Maximillion404
Boma - Maximillion404

[B]The Loners[/B]
Rene Nightinggale - JoyKaiba
Star - JoyKaiba
Josh Nightinggale - ShadowSword
Ryan Knight - ShadowSword
3 -
4 -
7 -
8 -

[B]The Assassins[/B]
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

[B][U]Sign UP:[/U][/B]
I need two of these. One for the character and one for their partner. Clair and Boma don't have partners. You can have four characters. (Two characters and their partners)

Name:
Bio:
Skill: Exspert swordsman, gunmen, fighter, or magic user. Super human strength, speed, ect..... (Androids and Geneticlly Altered Humans only). You can be more then one.
Weapon: A sword, a gun, your fist/legs, some sort of magic. Once again, you can have more then one.
Partner Type: (character only) Human, geneticlly altered human (like Boma), or Android
Type: partner only
Side: Loner or Assassins

[B][U]Here's Mine:[/U][/B]

[B]Name:[/B] Clair AKA The Vampire
[B]Age:[/B] 19
[B]Description:[/B] [url]http://www.projectbag.com/heat_guy_j/pics/clair03.jpg[/url]
[B]Bio:[/B] Clair is the hire to a huge company. He's kind of pycho though. He keeps trying to show his dead father fireworks by blowing things up. He wanted Rene dead because he sees her as a major threat. Her parents were somehow connected to his father.
[B]Skill:[/B] Gunman and Fighter
[B]Weapon:[/B] A black handgun and his fist.
[B]Side:[/B] Neither, but he's a bad guy![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][B]Name:[/B] Boma
[B]Age:[/B] 20 something
[B]Description:[/B] [url]http://www.projectbag.com/heat_guy_j/pics/favepic04.jpg[/url]
[B]Bio:[/B] Boma was a prisoner that was gentically inhanced for punishment. He was hired by Clair to destroy J at first, but now he respects Daisuke. He somewhat a loner, but he will help when he's needed. He doesn't like Androids too much because he was betrayed by one. He wants revenge for his little sister's, Bunny, death.
[B]Skill:[/B] Swordsman and he has Super Human speed and strength.
[B]Weapon:[/B] A sword and his super human speed and strength.
[B]Side:[/B] Neither, but he's a good guy![/COLOR]

[COLOR=red] If you need help on anything, PM and I'll try my best to help. In the meantime, here's a website you can look at picture on. [url=http://www.projectbag.com/heat_guy_j/heat_guy_index.html]Heat Guy J[/url]
I'll be back! :D[/COLOR]

[color=teal]Name: Rene Nightinggale
Description: Rene has turquoise hair that comes down just below her shoulders, ear length teal bangs, and baby blue eyes. She usually wears a medium length black leather jacket, a turquoise belly shirt, black leather flares, black boots, fingerless black gloves, and turquoise sunglasses with shiny silver lens.
Bio: Rene has just arrived in Judoh with her guardian, Star. She starts being hunted as soon as she arrives. She had just lost her parents and now this. Rene was on the run until she meets up with Daisuke and J. Now her and Star have bodyguards and a new job. They still have to stop the people who were hunting her. She has also fallen in love with Daisuke.
Skill: Gunman and Fighter
Weapon: A black pistol and her fist.
Partner Type: Android
Side: Loner

Name: Star
Description: Star has long pink hair that ends in the middle of her back and light purple eyes that look alot like J's. She usually wears a black leather turtleneck tanktop, black, gray, and white camouflage pants, black combat boots, and black fingerless gloves.
Bio:Star has just arrived in Judoh with her human friend, Rene. People start hunting Rene as soon as they arrive. Rene had just lost her parents and now Star has to protect from this. Star's job was to protect Rene until they meet up with Daisuke and J. Now her and Rene have bodyguards and a new job. They still have to stop the people who were hunting Rene. She really likes J.
Skill: She has super human speed, strength, vision, and hearing
Weapon: She's a fighter. She's very fond of her fist.
Type: Android
Side: Loner[/color]

[color=darkred]Name: Daisuke Aurora
Description: [url]http://www.projectbag.com/heat_guy_j/pics/daisuke05.jpg[/url]
Bio: Daisuke and his partner J are part of a special unit that his brother runs. Daisuke's dad was killed by an Android, so he's not to fond of them. The only Android he really likes is J. Daisuke complains when he's assigned to protect Rene, but he stops soon after he mets her. Now he trys to protect her with his life.
Skill: Gunman and Fighter
Weapon: A gun that only has six shots, three normal and three explosive shots. He also uses his fist alot.
Partner Type: Android
Side: Neither, but he's a good guy!

Name: J
Description: [url]http://www.projectbag.com/heat_guy_j/pics/j01.jpg[/url]
Bio: J and his partner Daisuke Aurora are part of a special unit that is ran by Chief Aurora. J was built specially to be in this unit. He's the only legal Android. J was thrilled to protect Star. He was even more thrilled when he met her. He trys to protect her even though she keeps telling him she doesn't need protection.
Skill: He has super human speed, strength, vision, and hearing
Weapon: He's a fighter. He's very fond of his fist.
Type: Android
Side: Neither, but he's a good guy![/color]

[color=navy]Name: Josh Nightinggale
Description:
Bio: Josh is a cousin to Rene. He has been a street punk ever since his parents died. He became friends with Rayn until Ryan got arrested for something he didn't do. Josh helped Ryan escape, but not in time before he was geneticlly altered. Now Josh and Ryan have to help Daisuke and J destroy the Assassins. He's very skilled with a sword.
Skill: Swordsman
Weapon: A golden sword
Partner Type: Geneticlly Altered Human

[color=green]Name: Rayn Knight
Description: looks like Boma, but he's a white wolf and his clothes are bule and white.
Bio: Ryan is a street punk. He has been a street punk ever since his parents died when he was ten. He became friends with Josh until he got arrested for something he didn't do. Josh helped him escape, but not in time before he was geneticlly altered. He was altered into a white wolf. Now Josh and him have to help Daisuke and J destroy the Assassins. He's very skilled with magic use.
Skill: Magic User and he has Super Human speed and strength.
Weapon: He can contral ice and wind and his super human speed and strength
Type: Geneticlly Altered Human