Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Could someone please make me a banner with Zefie and Aura from .hack Legend of the Twilight,and an avatar with just Zefie...please? :angel:
P.S.,I would also like my banner to say Vagrant Ai on it somewhere.
Posted
[color=#30415d]Please make all requests in the Art by Request forum. ^_^ The title also needed to be a little more specific, so that has been changed to fit in with the franchise.

Topic moved.[/color]
Posted
[quote name='taru']I know of Aura but which one is Zefie? Is that the cat lady?[/quote]

No, Zefie is Aura's daughter. The vagarent IA. I like it when she makes them have pink afros! So cute :p !!!!!
Posted
[quote name='taru']Is that the cat lady?[/quote]

The cat lady is Mia in the game,and Maha in the tv series..and if you are talking about Orca (or Ouka) in .hack Legend of the Twilight,shes a [I]werwolf.[/I]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...