Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
like him, only feminine. obviously...
there's this one fanfic, "rebirth of an empire", where vegeta's mother shows up. it's in the takazyu fanfiction archive. check it out for one person's theory on her...
Posted
In my Fanfic I have her in it at the begginning giving birth to Vegita and his twin brother. But she is killed by Freeza because she gave birth to two saiyans who are really strong. ANd the whole time Vegita thought that she died on a planet they were trying to take over. Hey it could happen
Posted
Um it's like not on the net yet but soon. I just need a few e-mails and I'll have it sent to you as soom as I can gt the MF'R to download onto the screen. BEcause for some dumb reason it won't. So I am currently rewriting it (ALong with the conclusion to it)so I can send it to interested people such as yourselves. But here's a preview. It's about a twin of Vegita's and not like Tauras Goku's twin. He was adopted by Cooler and belives that Vegita killed htheir mother. So he goes to earth to exact revenge.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...