OtakuBoards

AH...a dillemma?!!...no...only an opportunity

TheGodlyME

A few years ago, there was a site called somerandomguy.com it is now gone, sadly enough. For it had some of the greatest Gundam Wing and Dragonball Z spoofs I have seen. They were called the re-writes, and now they are gone. I have searched for them all over the internet, but cannot find them. I was wondering, recently, if I should put back up the Gundam Wing re-writes for the next wave of lifeless internet thrill-seekers. Sadly enough I did not make a copy of the DBZ rewrites, but I did 'liberate' the Gundam ones before they were deleted into oblivion. This is a question for the mods as well.

They do have some undesireably vulgar language contained within them, and are quite long.

First: should I somehow re-post them upon the internet, and second: should I make a post and do it in this forum?

--Sorry if I have over-stepped my bounds.

[font=Verdana][size=1]I suggest creating a [url="www.myotaku.com"]MyOtaku[/url] account an putting them there, so far as I know there isn't a swear censor or rules against vulgar language on it. Yuo could put them in seperate posts, one for each day or something. [/size][/font]

I would probably discourage regurgitating content from other sites on to ours. I suppose if they are mildly entertaining you can put them in the "literature" forum and credit their author. They really would not provide enough discussion for a lounge thread, so please don't post them here.

We really value the abilities of our community and the individuals of such over other websites. Sharing information is always ok, but give it a hook to discussion first.

There's your answer, bub. I would suggest PMing a moderator next time though ^_^.