OtakuBoards

What's With Mash? o.o

Yu Yu Hakusho!

[font=arial][color=deeppink][size=1]
^^ Yeah, it's been a while since I've posted here. It's looking good though, I must say, for not being here for a few months. I've gotten myself caught up in other things, including a mass LOTR/POTC/Orlando Bloom obsession. o.o

Anyway, I went to this [url]http://www.playmash.com[/url] that a friend had linked me to. I got the oddest results. ^^ Of course you know I selected the best things, like my fav guys or the best cars. We all know remember those fun-filled days on the school bus home when we'd spend the ride playing MASH on paper with our friends (or at least that's how it was for me). And I've been convinced that's it real...except for my results...something about marrying Orlando and being a candy eater. o.o[/font][/color][/size]

It picks/marks the result based on what number it is in counting and marks off each result until you are down to one per category. The remaining result is your final MASH. Now.. to enjoy this game the most, pick two good things and three (or 2) bad things per category. Otherwise.... nothing much to be said here.