Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='xmystic_silverx']What language was it in then? From this chick on TV, I was told it was in Hebrew, and since I don't know the language, when they spoke it, I thought it was.[/quote]

Latin and Aramaic with a smattering of Hebrew. People on TV are not all knowing and wise. Linguistics people even said that the actors butchered the ancient languages.

Me? Nitpicking? No, say it ain't so!
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE=IceWolfEyes]Latin and Aramaic with a smattering of Hebrew. People on TV are not all knowing and wise. Linguistics people even said that the actors butchered the ancient languages.

Me? Nitpicking? No, say it ain't so!

Icewolfeyes[/QUOTE]
[color=red][size=1]Ah! I see! Thank you for telling me ((obviously, my friends from school are not all knowing and wise either ~.~))[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...