Jump to content
OtakuBoards

DBZ Update Website


Recommended Posts

Posted
I was just wondering if any of you all knew of a website that had the storylines of all the DBZ sagas. I kinda got lost after Frieza. If you guys know of anything, I'd appreciate the link.
Posted
You could also try [URL=http://www.planetnamek.com]Planet Namek[/URL]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B]You could also try [URL=http://www.planetnamek.com]Planet Namek[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue] I just tried [URL=http://www.planetnamek.com]Planet Namek[/URL] and it only has up till the tournament listed. Your best bet is to probaly check out Otaku and some of its links.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...