OtakuBoards

Ruroni Kenshin: Siblings Reunited

Che

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=SeaGreen]If you need character info go: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37343]Here. BTW, I need more characters still[/URL]
-----------------------------------

"I'm telling you for the last time! I only carry this for protection!" Satsuki yelled at a Police Swordsman. He took out his sword. "It doesn't matter! A Kodachi is still a sword no matter what its used for. And the Anti-Sword law makes it illegal for you to wear one! Now hand it over!" He yelled, aiming his sword at her. Satsuki shook her head and sprinted off into the Tokyo crowd. She was closely followed by the the Policeman.

Soon, they were running on an empty road next to a river. A red-headed man and a black haired kid were on the road ahead, not knowing the two were coming. Satsuki's eyes widened, she could recognize the man's red hair a mile off. "Shinta!" She yelled to him, waving her arm. The man turned around, and stared at the young woman. [I]She seems so familiar...[/I] He thought. She was soon next to him. "Shinta! This poiceman won't believe me! He keeps on yelling me about my kodachi no matter how many times I tell him its for protection! Tell him to leave me alone!" She demanded.

The boy looked at her. "Listen lady! This is Kenshin, not Shinta! And what do you mean 'tell him to leave you alone?' You're not suposed to have swords, and that's that!" He yelled at her. By this time, the Police Swordsman had caught up. "All I want is your Kodachi! Give that up, and I can leave you be!" He yelled at her. Satsuki's temper was almost to the limits. [I]I better give it to him before I go psyco on him with it.[/I]she thought angrily. The red-haried man leaned over to her. "Don't worry. I'll talk him out of it." He whispered. Satsuki smiled and nodded.

"Now now. What harm could a kodachi do? Besides, if it trouble you so much, I'll take full custody of her. What ever she does wrong, you can blame entirely on me. Alright?" He asked the policeman kindly. The swordsman grumbled, but agreed. "If anything happens, I'm pointing straight to you two." He said as he started to walk back. Satsuki sighed. "Now that he's gone, who the heck are you?" The boy said. Satsuki looked at him. "Me? I'm Satsuki Himura. And you are?" She asked him. The man's eyes widened. "I knew it! You are my younger sister!" He said. "From now on, call me Kenshin. Ok Sat?" He asked her. Satsuki nodded. "Um...sure thing Shi--I mean Kenshin." She told him.

"Well anyways, I'm Yahiko Myojin. C'Mon Kenshin. Kaoru's going to be mad if we're gone too long!" The boy said. And so the three of them started waking to the Kamiya Dojo, Satsuki chatting the entire way. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]OOC- Yay! It's up! It's up![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]IC- Katsuki sat up in a tree, wiping the fresh blood off her katana. [i]Another poor soul who lost their life only because they hit on me...[/i] she thought to herself and sheathed her katana. She carefully watched as a Police Swordsman argued with a young girl who looked very similar to Katsuki and Katsuki's other lost siblings.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080][i]Could it be...[/i]she wondered and continued watching as the girl ran from the Police Swordsman. Katsuki then noticed her waving to a man with long reddish hair and a cross shaped scar on his cheek. [i]No, it can't be them. Could it? Maybe I should--[/i] Katsuki's thoughts were interupted by a man yelling up to her.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]"Hey you! Get down here and give me your sword! You know there are anti-sword laws!" the Police Swordsman yelled. Katsuki shook her head at the Police Swordsman. "I have as much right to use this sword to defend myself as you do to use your sword to defend the anti-sword laws." Katsuki said defiantly to the Police Swordsman.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]He growled and began climbing the tree after Katsuki. "Well, I really do wish I could chat longer but I've some business I must attend to." Katsuki smiled and pulled out her sword. She swung it and sliced the Police Swordsman's sword in half. She smirked and sheathed her sword. Jumping quickly from the tree, Katsuki looked around and spotted the girl and the long red-haired man speaking to each other near the river. A young boy was also beside them, waiting for them to finish.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080]The young boy said something that, from this distance, Katsuki could not hear and then the three left. Katsuki took one last glance at the Police Swordsman who had climbed up the tree after her, and was now stranded, noticing how far off the ground he was. Katsuki laughed at the Police Swordsman's stupidity and quickly tailed the group.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#808080][i]If they truly are two of my siblings, then I will have almost fufilled my goal...[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Nimimi leaned against a wall her hand one of her swords.Her eyes scaning the crowd a man walked toward her.
"You hand over the swords!",he said more quitely,"This is the second time today".
"Why should give you my swords"?
"Because its against the law to have possion of a sword".
"Well if I'm not mistagion that's a sword on hip is it not"?
"Yes but,I use for law".
"And mine too",In a swift motion Nimimi drew one of her swrods and pointed the edge and his throt,"tell me where is Himoto!"
"I will not tell you".
"Well that's going cost you your life.Hope you don't attached to it".Nimimi thurt her sword into the mans neck and placed her sword back into its shelf.She noticed a red haired man and girl and a young black haired boy.Nimimi stared at them and walked away with her back turned to them a hand on her sword.she frowned thinking,how am I going to find Himoto father will not be pleased if I come back and not have killed Himoto.She turned her head and noticed that the red haired man and his friend where following her.[/COLOR]

• 2 months later...
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Satsuki flinched as she saw a blue-haired girl beat up her beloved older brother. "KENSHIN! HOW DARE YOU BRING ANOTHER GIRL HERE! YOU ALREADY PICKED UP MEGUMI, NOW THIS GIRL? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU????" She yelled. Satsuki watched as Shinta fell to the ground, trying to say something in his defense. "But Ms. Kaoru, this is my...." He tried to say but Kaoru had started shaking him by his shoulders[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]"YOUR WHAT? YOUR GIRLFRIEND? YOUR WIFE? WHAT KENSHIN? WHAT???" She started yelling again. Satsuki spoke up. "I'm his sister." She squeaked. She had never liked talking to people she didn't know. Kaoru dropped Kenshin and went to Satsuki. "You mean....I beat Kenshin up...over his sister?" She said. Kenshin and Satsuki nodded. Kaoru looked at the two and muttered a "Oops..." And ran off.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Satsuki helped Kenshin up. "Shinta...who was that strange lady?" She asked. Kenshin looked at her. "That was Ms. Kaoru. And here comes another one of my friends, Sano." He said. A man with brown hair came out of the dojo. "Hey Kenshin. What's this I hear about you bringing your sister home? Is she cuter than Megumi and Kaoru?" He asked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Kenshin gave a weak smile while he saw Satsuki blushing and staring at Sano. "Satsuki this is Sanosuke and Sano this is my younger sister, Satsuki." He said.Satsuki gathered her wits and greeted him. "Hello Sanosuke." She said, very shyly." Sano smiled at her. "Hey there." He answered.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Yeah, its back up. Start posting and don't forget your grammar/spelling....
[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Katsuki leaned against a tree, watching as a blue haired woman beat up the red-haired man, who she was believing to be her long lost brother. She watched as the other girl spoke to the blue-haired woman, the woman, obviously mistaken, ran off.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Then, a spikey brown-haired man walked up to the group. The red-haired man introduced the brown-haired man to the girl next to him. The girl tentavely introduced herself. Katsuki was now sure that these two people were her siblings. [i]It must be Shinta and Satsuki.[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The four of them walked down the road, towards Katsuki. Katsuki continued observing the group until they came a few feet from the tree she was leaning against. The tree cast a long shadow over most of Katsuki's body, but a small portion of her face could be seen. Katsuki was almost completely hidden in the shadow, but Satsuki seemed to notice her there.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Satsuki glanced over at Katsuki, hidden beneath the tree. She stopped Shinta and the two others and called out to Katsuki. "Excuse me! Why are you watching us?" she asked. Katsuki grinned. "Oh, you four just seemed very interesting and maybe a bit suspicious." was her reply.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Satsuki walked over to Katsuki and got a better look at her. "Wait a minute, KATSUKI!" she yelled and hugged Katsuki. Katsuki wrapped her arms around Satsuki in a strange hug. Her main focus was on Shinta who had led the others over to the tree.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Katsuki broke free of Satsuki's embrace and walked over to Shinta. "Oh, Shinta, it's been so long!" she said and smiled. She hugged Shinta and Shinta tried to break free. "Uh, who are you then?" he asked. Katsuki stopped hugging him. "I'm Katsuki, your big sister!" she enthusiastically. Shinta nodded and introduced Katsuki to the other two. "This is Sanosuke and Yahiko, Sano, Yahiko, this is my big sister, Katsuki."[/color][/size][/font]

• 3 weeks later...
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Satsuki smiled and laughed to herself. "That leaves only Arumi!" She said. Kenshin and Katsuki smiled and nodded. Their family had almost all been reunited. Satsuki started singing to herself out of hapiness, forgetting that everyone else was there. Yahiko stared at her. "Kenshin, your sister is....very wierd." He said to Kenshin. Kenshin laughed. "That she is Yahiko. But, I don't think I'd like any differently." He said. Sanosuke looked at him. "I guess you're right Kenshin, but....does she have to sing?" He asked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Satsuki stopped singing and looked back at the staring faces. She blushed, stoped singing, and started to lag behind everyone, mumbling stuff to herself.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]-----------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]I really can't think of anything to post. So I'm going to yell at you guys. POST! There.[/color][/size][/font]