Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Admin or Mod, PLZ READ!


Recommended Posts

Posted
hey hey. I am ZF SSA Goten, I just changed my name. could u plz delete that account. I just thought that since I won't use that name anymore, that it would just take up board space. thanx.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Alrighty - I'll get right on that!
Posted
You may just want to PM James... or e-mail him.... I'll tell him when he gets on but that usually isn't till late tonight since he lives in Australia...

Mods can't deletes user names... only Admin's can...

PS: You misspelled something in your sig.... It's "Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu" as the name of the whole method of stance and attack techniques..... you spelled it wrong.... just thought I'd let you know....
Guest peekabooicu
Posted
i used 2 be hot head so delete that as well peace out
Posted
Welcome back i 'member you... You were the one with all of those jokes!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...