OtakuBoards

Anyone got info on Blue Seed

Hinata

[COLOR=royalblue] Hey ppl I'm looking for anyinfo on a series called [B]BLUE SEED[/B]If anyone runs across this series on the net or anything let me know. I'll be looking for myself though but any other help will be appreciated. THANX[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]What do you want to know? Made in 1995, licensed by ADV, and it's widely available. 26 episodes on 4 DVDs (what a deal!!!), with dub and sub tracks. As for the series, I'm not quite sure what it's about, but from the preview, it seemed to be ecological based. I would invest in it just because there's 7 episodes per DVD ^^;

Peace,
Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Well I'm trying to find a website or even try to buy the movies cause I got to see a few of the episodes and never go to the ending. If you know where a site is let me know... ok..[B]This goes to anyone.[/B][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Well I'm trying to find a website or even try to buy the movies cause I got to see a few of the episodes and never go to the ending. If you know where a site is let me know... ok..[B]This goes to anyone.[/B][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[url]www.dvdboxoffice.com[/url] , [url]www.bestprices.com[/url] , [url]www.amazon.com[/url]