OtakuBoards

New here, new sig.

Guest Haohmaru

Guest Haohmaru
Hi all. Well, since I have to go to sleep, I can't type much, but basically tell me what you think of my sig. Thanks in advance.

[b]EDIT: In addition to my signature, rate this:

[IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/un/ranklist/images/Ultimate.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you.[/b]

[QUOTE=Haohmaru]Hi all. Well, since I have to go to sleep, I can't type much, but basically tell me what you think of my sig. Thanks in advance.

[b]EDIT: In addition to my signature, rate this:

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/un/ranklist/images/Ultimate.jpg[/img]

Thank you.[/b][/QUOTE][color=dimgray]Wow, [b]Your good[/b] ^_^ No really. I haven't seen anything that good in a while. I especially like the one in your sig. Nice stock image, nice bg, nice choice of color...Frankly I can't see anything wrong with either. The arrows were also a very nice addition to the piece in your sig. VERY nice job, and I'd love to see more graphics from you in the near future.[/color]

[color=#696969]10/10[/color]

[size=1][color=slategray]I like your choice of colours on both of them heh, but I especially like your style in the banner you put up in the edit, it looks really good, it's [i]layed out[/i] well and the highlighted bar, where it looks like you've used the colour controls to sharpen up the background behind text looks really good too.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#708090]I have tried to [i]emulate[/i] that In my latest banner, or at least tribute the idea in a way. Very good work there. :cool: [/color][/size]

The second one i won't comment on because I really don't like it one bit the tech mixed with the color dodge is too bulky and doesn't really look appealing I also don't like the typo and that particular stock image just looks out of place. As for the first signature the motion blur or whatever you applied over the Spike stock image could use some work as i'm not liking that either, possibly place the motion blur behind the stock image instead of over it -_-? Oh yes and once again same problem with the typo different font is the main thing. BG is nice but the line across needs some work the bright line it creates just looks a little junky.