OtakuBoards

A Naughty K.K.C. banner *wink*

KKC

[size=1][color=indigo]Well, I tryed to make this already, but I failed miserably (some people may have seen it when it was in my sig). So, i'v come HERE to request someone make the banner for me. I'd really love it to be animated, but if it can't be... I guess that's ok... *sniffles*

If animated: I would like the attached picture (the one at the end of the post) to start at the top (With Billy a Liv) and the scroll down to the kilt area *Giggles* Then, I would like it to say "Billy Boyd + Kilt =" then make that text disappear and put up. "A very naughty K.K.C." You don't have to this next part (though I would like it) put a plain back BG and say "Wait..." then "Liv Tyler is married!" but, that part doesn't have to be addeded. If you want add in anything about Andy being a bit close to Billy's.. *cough* then you can think something up and put that in too ^^ I feel naughty.

Not animated: Just show the kilt area and put "Billy Boyd + Kilt = A naught K.K.C."

Well, thanks in advanced to anyone who trys this out, hopefully you people are better with font then I am >.< Here is the pic (also attatched).

[img]http://www.great-scot.net/as/sag15.jpg[/img] [/size][/color]

[size=1][color=indigo] Well, the only reason I told you about my new request thread was so you could make an animated one :P asides from my mother (Syk) your the only other person I know who can animate stuff (I doubt Syk will try to make one, he sends me to my room alot) [/size][/color]

[font=Verdana][size=1][color=slategray]I made it animated, but it's too big to attach here, or at my host, which is free so meh, I'll see what I can do in terms of getting it to you.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1][color=#708090]DW might be able to come up with one that is better anyhow.[/color][/size][/font]