OtakuBoards

In the Land of Twilight

Twilight

[color=navy]Hello. 'Tis Twilight. I am in need of a wandering companion, for wandering around this place alone is...well, 'tis dull. *waves elegantly behind him to suggest open plains* Ah, me....*ambles off, aimlessly, randomly swinging his staff, singing random songs to the open sky*[/color]

• 4 months later...
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Wow! So this is what the virtual world looks like." Luna said swinging her level Twin Blades acroos her caramel shoulder. "Well it look endless...and I have no one to play with..uhhhhhhhhhh.....I'm in need of a companien!!" Luna screamed from the top of her lungs, as everyone stopped and stared at her curiously. Then all of the sudden a bunch of guys crowded her and volunteered to be in her party. "No way! I don't want wannabe guys who think they'r all macho and they think they can get a girls email adress. Well I don't think so!." Luna said pionting her slender fingers at all the stupid guys. They al scurried off in disapiontment. "Guys...uhhhh! Hey he looks cool!" Luna said walking towards the young guy with the staff.[/COLOR]

" Hi are u guys new to this game? My names Sephy. Nince to meet you. Oh i see you went the way of the guile warrior with 2 blades. Me? ohh ive been playing for a while and i like the game alright but its just a little to hard with only myself. I went the way of the brute warrior. What? Oh that means i can use 2 handed weapons. Im level 3 already. And i can use a katana!"

Taking out his katana and reading for a fight he produces a couple of dog looking things and readys for a fight.

" these things are called sparring dogs. U gonna help me or stand there?"

Clearly outmatched by the dogs the other two characters spring into action and defeat the dogs.

" well that was pretty good for a couple of noobs! Sorry no offense intended. Well? where we gonna go next?"

"Hi there. Uh, could someone tell me where I could get a weapon. Someone, um stole mine*blushes* I'm Shuichi but you can call me Shu-chan."

Shu-chan looks around and hearing the slightest noise, hides behind Sephy.

"I'm sorry for acting so afraid but I almost got myself killed without a weapon. I'm strong though. Could I hang out with all of you for a while?

[color=green]Hi all,

Please read the rules listed in the stickies at the top of the forum. These state that RPGs at OtakuBoards can only be started in the [b]Recruitment forum[/b], with a a sign-up sheet and a backstory. Once members have signed up, the beginning of the RPG can then move it to this forum, the Adventure Arena.

Also, you may want to note that the first post in this thread was in March, a fairly long time ago. While there's no rule against bringing back lagging RPGs, it may imply the creator might have lost interest in the RPG.

Please read or re-read the stickies, as well as look at other RPGs and Recruitment threads for examples of the protocol to follow, before beginning another RPG. This thread will be closed. Feel free to PM myself or Arcadia if you need any clarification.

Thanks,
--terra[/color]