Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=firebrick] *silence*

TN's Teen Girl Squad Banner=the ruler of all banners in banner land. :P Teen girl squad is such a fun thing to watch over and over again. Simple, but effective. I don't even know how to get pictures from flash, so kudos to you.[/color]
Posted
(What exactly are kudos?)

Hilarious banner man! I think the only addition you could make to it might be to have the possums creep up on their legs just like in the flash lol....

good jorb hamstray (if you dont understand, dont ask)
Posted
Wow, I love TGS! That has got to be one of the best banners I have ever seen on OB! The only thing I suggest is showing the characters (Chearleader, so and so, whats her face, the ugly one!)
MSG'd, that always makes me laugh cause my sister is a alergic to it, so we get to make fun of her alot.

Awesome banner, though I would like to see the cloud eating the birds :cry:
Posted
[quote name='K.K.C.']Awesome banner, though I would like to see the cloud eating the birds :cry:[/quote]
I thought about adding that and the helicopter shotting the birds and the sun saw and the various other things but I kept to the actions that just appeared out of no where when Strong Bad yells it or says it.

I also thought about adding the Ugly One and whatnot... but it has enough frames already lol.

maladjusted... as far as capturing flash images, the "print screen" button on your keyboard is your friend.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...