wiccansamurai Posted March 7, 2004 Posted March 7, 2004 This is something I made when I was in a bad mood. It came out more detailed thanI had wanted though, but I think its all right. I think the lines could have been bolder in some places.
Minako Posted March 7, 2004 Posted March 7, 2004 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]I like it! It seems almost mysterious to me. It's beautiful...At least in my opinion....If I might add a bit of advice, are those lines on her face her eyes closed? If they are, I'd make them more defined.[/COLOR]
wiccansamurai Posted March 7, 2004 Author Posted March 7, 2004 No, those are eyebrows, not eyes. Other than that and her cheekbones, she's faceless. ^_^ I just realized how much I screwed up that arm...
Guest Ariana Posted March 10, 2004 Posted March 10, 2004 I think this is beautiful! I love it when people know how to use just lines (no shading etc.) I disagree with your comment on the arm, I think you did a lovely job!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now