Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is really annoying because I have to write my thread again all thanks to Shinji,(MOTHER F****R.)

I think Vegeta could defeat Goku if he didn't let his pride get in the way, It stops him from achieving a power as great as Goku. Also it makes his fighting technique sloppy, If Vegeta ever let go of his pride he could have a really cool showdown with Goku.:cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Safer is right. Lots of ppl forget the fact that Goku gets all his bones crushed and has to give Krillen the SB.Goku is totally crippled for awhile after that fight. [/B][/QUOTE]
True, true. U guys wanna b lik dat, then u r right. Now we hav 2 wonder y this guy made a post of this.
Posted
I'm sorry but in England they have only shown up to the cell saga and they haven't even got to the tournament yet. So I did not know about Vegeta defeating Goku.:p
Posted
I'm sorry I should have been more specific, what I meant is will Vegeta ever overcome his problem of being too proud and then defeat Goku in a showdown that hasn't already been shown in the DBZ series.:)
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku-SSJ4 [/i]
[B]I'm sorry I should have been more specific, what I meant is will Vegeta ever overcome his problem of being too proud and then defeat Goku in a showdown that hasn't already been shown in the DBZ series.:) [/B][/QUOTE]


Umm try no. Majin Vejita vs. SSJ2 Gokou ends in draw, because Vejita hits him from behind while the fighting had stopped and stole the senzu beans when Gokou had powered down. Vejita will never defeat Gokou, and will never escalate to the power Gokou has discovered in SSJ4. Plus merging with the Dragonballs gives Gokou a TREMENDOUS advantage of Vejita.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]u rock Gundam [/B][/QUOTE]


Why do you keep calling me Gundam? :confused:
Guest golden_ssj_goku
Posted
i remember in dbz when vegeta admited that he would never be stronger than goku because goku becomes more powerful in a need not a desire
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]As much as I love Vegeta..to the death baby..lol..I say no....aww gawd I can't believe I said that...[/FONT] :( [/B][/QUOTE]

don't worry, you'll get over it, and what happens towards the end of the buu saga will bring a tear to your eye....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]don't worry, you'll get over it, and what happens towards the end of the buu saga will bring a tear to your eye.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Oh oh!! I know what happens!! He pulls a Gokou! Lol.. I'll never admit that Vegeta can't beat Gokou, cause I know he can. And why would someone want him to get rid of his pride??? That's one of the main things that would not let Vegeta be killed by Gokou... stoopid Gokou :mad: :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Vegeta would never defeat Goku. How much times he must lose to understand that. He's just a pathetic loser... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][i]You're[/i] a pathetic loser, lol j/k.. Vegeta [i]has[/i] defeated Gokou.. first fight they ever had on Earth it was Kuririn and Gohan who ended up finishing him off.. well not killing him, but defeating him. Gokou got his @ss kicked.[/SIZE]
Posted
Vageta is not a pathetic loser. Where you came up with that I will never know. He would have one in the first battle had Goku not had help from his pathetic friends.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Neo_ladie [/i]
[B]Vageta is not a pathetic loser. Where you came up with that I will never know. He would have one in the first battle had Goku not had help from his pathetic friends. [/B][/QUOTE]
I would hardly count me as pathetic. I helped sav the world from that creep!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...