Shwa Posted March 8, 2004 Posted March 8, 2004 Can someone make me or give me a .hack//sign banner. If you could I would like it to be with either Helba or Balmung of the Azure Sky's. That would be so awsome, thank you :D
DDG Posted March 8, 2004 Posted March 8, 2004 [font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]It's very simple but I hope you like it.[/color][/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=1][color=gray][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17878&stc=1[/img][/color][/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]If you don't like anything, just tell me and I'll do my best to fix it.[/color][/size][/font]
Shwa Posted March 9, 2004 Author Posted March 9, 2004 No there is noting to change, i like it just fine thank you. If you could find me a Helba one that woud be great as well, but i'll stick with this one for now. ~Thanks again :)
DDG Posted March 10, 2004 Posted March 10, 2004 [font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]I could make you one this weekend, but that is as soon as it would be for I don't have the right program here at my mom's house. If you could wait until then, then I could do it.[/color][/size][/font]
Shwa Posted March 10, 2004 Author Posted March 10, 2004 I dont have any problem waiting, take you time and as long as you need to. I'm just thankful you could make the banner for me, i'll be patient :D ~Thanks
DDG Posted March 12, 2004 Posted March 12, 2004 [font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Ok, this banner didn't take too long to make, all I did was change the words on one of my Helba banners and valecimo! (or whatever that is and however it's spelled) I have a Helba banner for you![/color][/size][/font] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17956&stc=1[/img] [font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Pretty simple, but cool, right? BTW, if you don't like the font (I'm personally not satisfied with it) I'll change it.[/color][/size][/font]
Shwa Posted March 16, 2004 Author Posted March 16, 2004 Thnk you very much for the banner, they both look soo awsome. Now i dont know which one to use the most...i'll save one and use the other ^.^ ~Thanks again
DDG Posted March 16, 2004 Posted March 16, 2004 [font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]No problem. ^_^ I'm always glad to make banners for people.[/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now