Guest Lady Icemoon Posted March 8, 2004 Posted March 8, 2004 I'm looking for an artist to help me on a Manga. -_-;; The artist I had said she did not like anime so now i'm looking for an artist. If someone would be kind to help me out PM or E-mail me. I will be summiting this Manga to TokyoPop, Viz and more. also if the Manga wins I give you half of the money also your name also will be put on the Manga.( Hope i speilled every thing right =^-^=) :sleep:
wiccansamurai Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 I might be interested in helping. Either pm me with the details on the p[lot and charactres and such or post hree. If you need examples of my art, feel free to ask. I should have plenty of time to work on it, if I like the project enough. ^___^
Guest karaka Posted March 10, 2004 Posted March 10, 2004 HEy! im totally free and as soon as you post up a summary/ glance of the plot up, i'll reply and post up samples.O yeah that and im a pretty good draw-er so i can help you.
Guest Dampdishcloth Posted March 12, 2004 Posted March 12, 2004 I'll help for free if you can jus tell me the plot of the manga you're writing.
Guest Lady Icemoon Posted March 12, 2004 Posted March 12, 2004 I thank you all but from now on e-mail me at [email]yume102@aol.com[/email] =^-^=
Guest swordy Posted March 13, 2004 Posted March 13, 2004 hey i have a cousin on the website who can help u his u/s is .hack//helbasboy :devil: :eek: :love:
Kei Posted March 15, 2004 Posted March 15, 2004 [color=darkblue]Since LadyIceMoon has said that she prefers people to contact her about the project through her e-mail, and the fact that this has quickly become spam, I'm closing this thread.[/color]
Recommended Posts