Ninja-Magus Posted March 9, 2004 Posted March 9, 2004 Just a few sketches I did today and yesterday. I'm not going to finalize Valcri or Evene. Valcri looks silly on purpose :P. Shiden *will* be finalized. [b]Crits are welcome of course, as long as it's not crits on Valcri's anatomy![/b] If the images don't work, go here- [url=http://www.deviantart.com/view/5740115/]Valcri[/url] [url=http://www.deviantart.com/view/5740144/]Evene[/url] [url=http://www.deviantart.com/view/5740182/]Shiden[/url] Valcri (she looks silly on [b]PURPOSE[/b]) [img]http://24.27.71.178/Ninjor/valcri_concept.jpg[/img] Evene [img]http://24.27.71.178/Ninjor/evene.jpg[/img] Shiden [img]http://24.27.71.178/Ninjor/shiden_smirk.jpg[/img]
Narius Posted March 10, 2004 Posted March 10, 2004 Very kewl, love the folds man very well done. The only crit that I can think of is there seems to be something wrong with Evene's head. I think it could be moved back into the hair a little bit. Other than that looking great.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now