Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Tina's Art


Recommended Posts

Guest Joey Killer
Posted
I love to draw. Hell, I spend four hours a night practicing!! I BETTER be good enough to put them up here. So, I will.

This one is a picture of Seto Kaiba being... an *ss, something he does a lot. I call it... *drum roll* "EGO TRIP"!! Enjoy.

-Tina

P.S. I'm sorry if this scares the children. Lol.
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]DUDE! I love that picture. It's kick *ss!! You showed that to me at school, huh? I like his clock. His clock is awesome. Why is it... 3:00 AM? What the HELL would he be doing?!

I noticed this at school, and I'm not sure anyone ELSE will notice, but he's got a ponytail. He looks GOOOD in a ponytail!! Lol.

And..... O_O ... his PANTS are falling off/down/whatever. Freakah. Laterzez...nez..[/color][/size]
Guest Joey Killer
Posted
Thanks!! I knew you'd remember!!

He stays up at 3:00 AM like all guys do. They whip off their shirts and adore themselves the rest of the night/morning. Cool huh? I bet he's a headbanger, too.

I love him ponytail, too. Rich *sses with ponytails are kick-*ss. I'll probably be headbangin' later now that this is here.

-Tina

P.S. Hey, Reveille? Can you make me an avatar like the one you have? Thanks.
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Actually, I was just making an avi for you. Heh. But, really, you should've put the request in the art request forum. Whatever.

He headbangs? Cool. IT'S FUN!! Guys whip off their shirts and adore themselves? Now THAT I've yet to see.

I'll attach your avi here for once. Later.[/color][/size]
  • 1 month later...
Guest Joey Killer
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]I drew these thingees 'cause I was really bored. DON'T DISS ME!! Oh, and they all involve Joey. :D He's cool. (Except the picture of Brock. Brock is cool.)

Rate them? Thanks.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...