eleanor Posted March 12, 2004 Posted March 12, 2004 :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil
Muad'Dib Posted March 13, 2004 Posted March 13, 2004 [QUOTE]I kept on exceeding the 1500 word limit.[/QUOTE] GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! No, seriously... that's awesome. Right, anyway, I haven't read all of it at the moment, but you can bet I'll be comin' back for more... though depressing, it was very, very good. Well, in my opinion anyway. I liked the description of Danny... of how all the other people thought of him and so on. That's a gift... writing so descriptively. Use it. Seemes you already have... whatever. Keep using it.
Mimmsicle Posted March 13, 2004 Posted March 13, 2004 [size=1][color=#800000]I'd be very interested in reading the original draft, if you still have it ?[/color][/size] [size=1][color=#800000]Your explanation explains (heh) why it felt like there were parts missing in the description of the fly and Danny's reaction to it. That was the only negative comment I would've made about it.[/color][/size] [size=1][color=#800000]The spacing of text, descriptions to reactions/surroundings, flow of the story - all of it is great. It was easy to follow and understand.[/color][/size] [size=1][color=#800000]Good job ^_^[/color][/size]
Godelsensei Posted March 13, 2004 Posted March 13, 2004 [COLOR=Gray][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]I was very pleased with how you [I]did not give the name of the dog[/I]. It would have ruined everything in the way tying up every little thing does. A couple of sentences were worded rather oddly (sorry for not quoting them--maybe I just read them wrong), so maybe you should read through it a couple of times. However, the piece is very good. I kind of wish my English teacher gave us interesting assignments.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
eleanor Posted March 14, 2004 Author Posted March 14, 2004 :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now