[Sound_Nin] Posted March 13, 2004 Posted March 13, 2004 Now this one I NEED rated.This is because it looks fine to me, but there could be errors I left unnoticed. I am aware that the edges are choppy and bizarre looking, but aside from that I can find no errors. Also, I needed to put it on my sig. EDIT: added the other two banner variations.
Syk3 Posted March 16, 2004 Posted March 16, 2004 [quote name='GoldScorpion78']I know, two posts in a row. But I have a good excuse! I made two others, almost the same but higher quality and different backgrounds.[/quote][color=#30415d]Granted, but why not edit your post and upload them there?[/color]
[Sound_Nin] Posted March 18, 2004 Author Posted March 18, 2004 ^_^' Dunno why I didn't think of that. Been a long time since I was last on the OB, something like August or September. Musta forgot... Well, will do that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now