OtakuBoards

yughio maybe

Guest ss3-brolly

Guest ss3-brolly
This is just me just being me but don't you think they make yugioh out more then it is i mean it's a tight show but it seem to over rated it just a card game yet they act like it's life or death chosing betwwen a black skull dragon and a perfect great moth but this is just me in my choice dragonballZ,outlawstar,fist of the north star,tenchi,g gundam and flcl are the best and blue gender alone with all of adult swim anime but thats just me(but the cards are still tight for sure :cool: :D

[quote name='ss3-brolly']This is just me just being me but don't you think they make yugioh out more then it is i mean it's a tight show but it seem to over rated it just a card game yet they act like it's life or death chosing betwwen a black skull dragon and a perfect great moth but this is just me in my choice dragonballZ,outlawstar,fist of the north star,tenchi,g gundam and flcl are the best and blue gender alone with all of adult swim anime but thats just me(but the cards are still tight for sure :cool: :D[/quote]

Well, that shows you how popular the game is. XD It also adds drama. How could you be excited about watching people play cards when all they do is stare at each other looking bored?

'Sides, the show might be about the cards, but true Yu-Gi-Oh! about the King of Games and the Dark Games.

Hopefully they don't screw it up with this new Yu-Gi-Oh! movie... Though somehow I think they will...

-ArV

[COLOR=#503F86]ss3-brolly, your post quality needs serious improvement. I can hardly see any punctuation in that. Just some full stops and capital letters would make it so much easier to read. I advise you take a look at the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL] before poting too much more.

It seems to me that you must have never watched Yu-Gi-Oh in great detail if you think the only choices they have to make are about cards. There's far more depth to it than that. Sure, they duel in almost every episode and it does get very repetitive, but there's the ongoing plot points such as Yugi's mysterious past and the small matter of the fate of the world. The drama behind these is somewhat lost in the dub, as a heck of a lot is edited out to make it more suitable for children.If it were completely unedited and the dialogue was made less sanitary/boring it would be more exciting.

Anyway, I think I'll close this thread. I honestly can't see it adding to much intelligent discussion in the forum. There's a whole forum devoted to Yu-Gi-Oh in the Anime Archives. If you want to start a specific Yu-Gi-Oh thread in here then please do so, but please put more effort into it.[/COLOR]