OtakuBoards

my manga,Project Kyoto!

uio

Project Kyoto is about a kid named Kyoto who has this weird ability to see and hurt these demons and angels that come on earth.At first,he thinks he's dreaming but he finds out he's not when a gang of angels come down from heaven and nearly kill him when Kyoto tries to attack them.Along the way,he meets two other kids named Kyokotono and Yukachin who have the same powers as him.Together,these three must defeat all the angles and demons and also defeat the most powerful demons named Satan and Lucifer.Plese tell me what you think of this manga and what I could improve and what I could add to it.

• 2 weeks later...
Hhhmmm.....the premise sounds interesting. As for the characters, well that might need just a little more fleshing. How did he get this power to hurt Angels and Demons? Why is he able to hurt angels and demons at all? Why are the Angels under a spell? How was the spell cast on an Angel in the first place? Who cast the spell? How does this kid go on with life? Does this interfere with his school work (after all, school work is important to a Japanese Student)? What about his parents? Where is the Angelic Host in all of this? Why hasn't the heavens contacted this boy? I can absolutely say with certainty that this idea can become a really good Manga. I think for ideas on how this story can be better fleshed out, I would suggest you look into the Lucifurian Rebellian described by Paradise Lost and the Book of Urantia. Paradise Lost is more mythological, while the Book of Urantia is more scientific.

In the Urantia Book, it says that Lucifer came from another dimension similar to ours called Satania. There he revolted against the Heavenly Host and atempted to be worshiped like a God. He was routed out by the Melchaizadecs (I think) and later found himself in our dimension of Uversa. Finding our planet (Urantia) he corrupted the planetary prince Caligastria into obey him. So this revolt explains your angels and the demons. Definately go look into those books for some story ideas....and if worst comes to worst, just say the angels are Nephilim, and that should stop people like me from ridiculing a little boy fighting angels and demons. But I would say that try to make the characters as human as possible. Just another hack em up and put em on fire stories seldom go far. As another idea, your story would make a great game, that's for sure. Well that's my two cents. I hope I've done more good than evil right now...but I'm not sure. Take it easy.

i dont think i could have thought up all that..... or looked it up or whatever......but woooow Anqueetus.........

i was gonna say you could pop something wierd in there like kyoto actually being an angel or something like that, and thats how he would be able to fight them or something, but i guess that would make it even more complicated, cause youd have to be able to explain that, roght?................

anyway, i think it sounds pretty neat so far. i would read it if i picked it up in a store ^_^

Uio, having too much detail can be over-bearing also. Definately flesh it out, but leave somethings for people to speculate. Unless you wish to have a horribly long running Manga, leave some to the imagination. When I re-read this idea over and over again, it makes me think of Neon Genisis Evangalian. So this Manga could turn into a serious mind twister destorty thing that makes my head hurt...And that's always fun... So just get started where you are at now...and have fun. That's all I can say.

NINJA.......VANISH!!!!